[asterisk-dev] Secure RTP - ready for testing!!!

Andreas Anderson galium123 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 18 08:16:27 MST 2006

Hi Olle,

>The branch securertp-trunk is now, thanks to Mikael Magnusson, ready for
>testing
>again. Please focus on testing this now, so we can make sure that this code
>is ready
>for 1.4.

this is great news, but frankly i have no idea how to test this. The only
softphone with srtp support i know of is snom, but snom won't use srtp if
you don't use sips. Is there any chance that you include the sip-tcp/ssl
patch, or do you know any other softphone that can use srtp without sips?

Kind Regards,

Andreas