[asterisk-dev] Bridging two existing calls (MeetMe, Sip Reinvite)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Jun 16 08:51:52 MST 2006

----- Matt King <m at orderlysoftware.com> wrote:

> I know there's a problem with Asterisk at the moment in that while
> it's
> easy for one caller to dial another (using the dial command), it's
> tricky to connect two calls that are already in progress.

This can be done easily via the Manager interface today. There are patches in the bug tracker (as Matt Florell already mentioned) do enable it being done from a dialplan application, but the patches posted so far have had issues... and they may or may not have been resolved yet. I have not taken the time to look them over yet, as I keep being told by the bug marshals that they are not 'ready', but that may have changed.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer