[asterisk-dev] Re: agi segfaults 1.2.9.1

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Jun 14 06:50:20 MST 2006

Kevin,

Slow down - it was meant to be read with a smiley. It *is* impossible to
manually go through all possible combinations of parameters to make sure
that they all work.

In regards to the AddQueueMember, I simply forgot to add @context to the
end of the device name. I don't think that this should cause a segfault.
On the other hand, I wouldn't expect you to be testing for
@averyververylongcontextthatcouldbe100000000000millioncharacterslong either.

Julian