[asterisk-dev] Re: agi segfaults 1.2.9.1

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Jun 14 06:39:41 MST 2006

I'm sure that part of Kevin's email was cut off, and that he meant to
say in addition was "and we'd like to be made aware of them so that they
can be fixed in order to make asterisk an even more reliable system"

;)

having reported bug #7354 earlier today, a crash when invalid parameters
are passed to AddQueueMember

Julian.