[asterisk-dev] Integration of patch SIP/7254

Igor Neves igor.neves at 3gnt.net
Fri Jun 2 06:52:17 MST 2006

Dave Cotton wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 08:17 -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>> Samuel Tardieu wrote:
>>> Is there a problem to integrate
>>> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7254 into the forthcoming Asterisk 1.4 ?
>> We can look at it, but unless it qualifies as a bug fix then it must
>> have been submitted or in process in a developer branch prior to May 1st
>> to be a candidate for a 'new feature' for Asterisk 1.4.
>
> Well for the 1,783,000 users of Free who are possible * users, and
> looking at the Freephonie list a good number are already, it is not a
> feature. As I'm responsible for 8 of those systems with more to come
> I'll add my 8 votes :)

Please digium, commit this patch, using asterisk in a commercial
environment it's god, but allways patching the releases, it's
complicated for use (in commercial environment), sip channel really
needs some help to properly understand more sip awnsers just like this
one Dave have done, if we all made some piece of code, will be much easier.

Thanks Dave.
--
Igor Neves <igor.neves at 3gnt.net>
3GNTW - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda