[asterisk-dev] Zap Subchannel naming and ISDN

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Jul 31 01:31:10 MST 2006

Hi,

I am not using Asterisk with analog lines so please excuse my ignorance if I am saying something stupid. :-) I am only using Zapata with BRI/PRI at the moment. No matter what I call, the subchannel/port is always -1. This is not helping when it comes to CDRs. Example:

Dial(Zap/g1/43&Zap/g1/44)

I have not yet found a way of discovering what phone actually picked up the call, 43 or 44. If we could put the called MSN/DID in the port field, this would make things easier since the bridged channel would be calles something like

Zap/1-43  or
Zap/1-44

Does this seem reasonable? Who should I be contacting in order to develop this/have this developed? Is there maybe another way to find the needed information (that is who actually picked up a call not who was called?).

Kind regards,
  JP