[asterisk-dev] Re: FastAGI behaviour in trunk changed recently?

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Sat Jul 29 08:10:06 MST 2006

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:55:57 +0100, Alistair Cunningham wrote
> Kaloyan Kovachev wrote:
> > yes it is still in the AGI and will be transfered on exit see "
> >          Context: to-voiptalk
> >       Extension: 07870699479
> > " - the next will be priority 1, just AGI never exits even it says so, which
> > is definitely a bug
>
> Kaloyan,
>
> We're willing to change the behaviour of the AGI if this would help.
> It uses Perl's Net::Server. We found it necessary for some versions
> (1.2.3 springs to mind) of Asterisk to do, just before returning:
>
> sub process_request {
>
>      ... main code ...
>
>      close( STDIN );
>      close( STDOUT );
> }

i was trying to narrow the place of the problem. unfortunately i've never used
fast AGI, so i am afraid can't help you much, but if it is necessary to close
STDIN and STDOUT - STDERR also comes to mind.
i am using local AGI perl scripts and they were working fine with 1.2.3 and
still haven't noticed any problems with trunk.