[asterisk-dev] DTMF Bug(s)?

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Fri Jul 28 20:51:13 MST 2006

Hey guys --

I've been having some weird problems with DTMF recognition using both IAX
and SIP.

I was searching the bugs and found a few related that don't seem to have
been fixed:

     http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5970
     RFC-2833 DTMF support is broken in Asterisk 1.2.1
     Last Update: 05-23-06 05:29

     http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6027
     [patch] picking up multiple DTMF using RFC2833
     Last Update: 07-08-06 07:39

     http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6011
     when jitterbuffer=yes DTMF is unreliable on IAX2 links
     Last Update: 07-26-06 10:11

     http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6667
     [patch] Asterisk 1.2.4 and rfc2833 compliance
     Last Update: 05-22-06 19:31

Any updates?  Obviously I should be using the latest and greatest Asterisk
(preferably trunk) before I complain more, but I was curious about the
status of these bugs and if there has been any movement outside Mantis.

Thanks

Beckman