[asterisk-dev] Asterisk core dumps when using blind transfers and channel OOH323 from asterisk-addons

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jul 27 08:28:58 MST 2006

----- Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque.com> wrote:
> note, i think the bug is somewhere in the ooh323c channel and not in
> asterisk per se, but for the life of me, i can't seem to see where
> they
> weirdly large fmt numbers are being passed in.

That _might_ be a fmt number including video formats; in the trunk version of that code, the set_format function masks off all non-audio formats from the requested format before doing any processing, so you may want to try that fix on 1.2.10 as well to see if it solves your problem.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer