[asterisk-dev] Re: FastAGI behaviour in trunk changed recently?

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Thu Jul 27 02:14:50 MST 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:51:13 +0100, Alistair Cunningham wrote
> Russell,
>
> If the call has hung up when the AGI is invoked, that would
> certainly explain it, but where shows you it has? As far as I can
> tell the call is still active at this point. Am I being blind?
>
> Alistair Cunningham,
> Integrics Ltd,
> +44 20 799 39 799
> sip:acunningham at integrics.com
> http://integrics.com/
>
> Russell Bryant wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 12:11 +0100, Alistair Cunningham wrote:
> >> Here is an entire Asterisk console output. The Asterisk version is
> >> SVN-trunk-r38187, checked out today.
> >
> > Thanks for following up.
> >
> >> [to-voiptalk]
> >> exten => _X., 1, Set(CALLERID(number)=44${CALLERID(number):1})
> >> exten => _00., 2, Dial(IAX2/voiptalk/${EXTEN:2})
> >> exten => _0., 2, Dial(IAX2/voiptalk/44${EXTEN:1})
> >> exten => _X., 2, Dial(IAX2/voiptalk/${EXTEN})
> >> exten => _X., 3, Hangup
> >> exten => h, 1, DeadAGI(agi://127.0.0.1/end)
> >> exten => t, 1, Hangup

The only AGI here is the DeadAGI at 'h' extension, where the call comes when
it is hangup. Yes, the channel may be still up, but not the call.
If you want to transfer the caller to another extension after the callee have
hangup you may use Dial with 'g' option and start the AGI at 'exten => _X.,3'
instead of doing Hangup.