[asterisk-dev] about TCP support to SIP

vivek relan vivek_pict at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 22:47:53 MST 2006

Hi everybody,

I have go through the Micosoft Live Communcication Server 2005 technical document. From that I come to know that it support TCP/TLS to SIP. In the current implementation of Asterisk 1.2.0, it supports UDP but not TCP/TLS. These are the following points which talk about the support for TCP to SIP.
1. Fast Retrasmit
2. Cogestion Control
3. Error Handling
4. Reliability
5. Resolution of NAT and Firewall issues
6. SIP over TLS

Whether SIP over TCP/TLS support is available ??? If not, we need to do it !!!