[asterisk-dev] app_page enhancements

jeff oconnell jeff.oconnell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:38:21 MST 2006

kris,

i don't have time to compile and test right now, but scanning through, it
looks good.

the only thing you should look at and change are these calls:

snprintf(conferenceopts, sizeof(conferenceopts), "%ud|%sqxdw" [...] )
snprintf(conferenceopts, sizeof(conferenceopts), "%ud|A%sqxd" [...] )

the q, x, d, and w options are not valid in app_conference,
though there are other flags you might want to use.

j-