[asterisk-dev] chan_sip.c: sip_xmit

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Jul 20 08:56:42 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 12:48 -0300, Lucas Alvarez wrote:
> I have a phone conected through a VPN, and it's working fine, the phone
> ip address is 10.2.2.2. This morning I had an issue, when this phone
> became unavaiable the asterisk server version 1.2.4 gave this error:

Before going any further, you might want to try with a newer version of
Asterisk, such as 1.2.10 or even trunk.  Most of the Asterisk developers
I know are too busy trying to get 1.4 ready that they don't have time to
track down bugs in older versions of Asterisk.  If the problem persists
with a newer version of Asterisk, post your information to the bug
tracker and hopefully one of the bug marshals can help you out.

-Jared