[asterisk-dev] Beta testers needed for new sound files

Alberto Sagredo asagredo at peoplecall.com
Wed Jul 19 12:02:58 MST 2006

Hi Kevin and all.

Im proud to announce that On July 24th , we will have a complete set of
Asterisk Professional Female Voices in Spanish.

We have made this possible thanks to some donations from Asterisk
spanish people who wanted to have a complete set under CC rights.

They will be available for download on gsm/711a/u/729 and 723 codecs at
my blog and would be interesting if they are considered as official ones.

Alberto Sagredo