[asterisk-dev] Beta testers needed for new sound files (now version 1.4.1)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Jul 19 11:56:17 MST 2006

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 14:33, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> This was a mistake in the packaging process. The files were not trimmed and
> padded properly; I have uploaded version 1.4.1 of the tarballs with this
> corrected.

These sounds are much, much better. As requested on IRC, here's a few of the
sounds I've noticed that need trimming up:

"message" has a delay on the end of it yet
"am" is a little off, but "pm" is perfect
"first" (and maybe second/third/fourth, etc.) need some trimming on the end

That's it for now... but wow these are great.  And just as I was starting to
get used to the William Shatner style...  :-)

-A.