[asterisk-dev] Voice Rec Integration

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Wed Jul 19 08:24:10 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 11:07 -0400, Jeremi Bergman wrote:
> I'm sorry, I meant Voice Recognition...

I've successfully used the LumenVox speech recognition engine with the
new Asterisk Speech API available in the upcoming 1.4 version of
Asterisk, as well as the next version of the Asterisk Business Edition.
I also know of people who have successfully implemented voice
recognition with the Sphinx engine, although it's a non-trivial exercise
to get working.

Also, this mailing list is probably the wrong place to ask this type of
question -- this mailing list is for discussing the development of the
Asterisk source code.

-Jared