[asterisk-dev] asterisk sending connects when it shouldn't (pre-answer OT)

Simone Cittadini mymailforlists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:03:57 MST 2006

Paul Cadach ha scritto:

>Could you provide full trace of such call with options:
>pri debug span <x>
>set verbose 3
>iax2 debug
>
><x> is a span number where you run ISDN PRI.

OK I'll arrange with the customer,  only practical problem is I'll
probably couldn't stop the 150 concurrent calls are actually flowing, is
there a way other than logging all to file and searching for the needle
in the straw ? (I guess there isn't since 'grep in the cli' is an
unanswered faq in users mailing list, but at least a best practice ?)