[asterisk-dev] MeetMe without Zaptel or ztdummy

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:53:49 MST 2006

You're looking for app_conference. It is actively developed and
maintained by the iaxclient-dev people as part of their project.
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+app_conference

It does not require any external timer and works across many channels
types. It has not been as fully tested as meetme and does have bugs,
but those are being worked on as we speak.

MATT---