[asterisk-dev] FastAGI behaviour in trunk changed recently?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jul 12 03:40:18 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 13:59 +0100, Alistair Cunningham wrote:
> Noting the following paragraph in UPGRADE.txt in SVN trunk revision 37324:
>
> * The exit behavior of the AGI applications has changed...  (rest
> snipped for brevity)
>
> Has the behaviour of FastAGIs changed recently?

It seems that you have just provided evidence that it changed right
before asking this question.  :)

> Then Asterisk does not process the call any further. The
> "enswitch-conferencelogin" context does exist.

The intention was that the only case that would cause call processing to
stop (application returns -1) would be if the calling channel were to
hang up.  It is certainly possible that I broke it, but this is the
first I have heard any negative reports.  I'll try to remember to test
it out this week.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Developer