[asterisk-dev] Changing Queue behaviour on agent hangup

Tristan tristan at telemaque.fr
Mon Jul 10 10:32:17 MST 2006

Hi,

I try to implement a (g) option to queue to change the behaviour where
when an agents hangup the caller is hung up too...

This is blocking as when an agent hangup just before the brigding to be
done the caller is hung up instead of being requeued...

And when I want to continue the dialplan after a queue() for example to
get a quality of service IVR, it's impossible.

The only way to do it is to create local channels in the dialplan to
enqueue but that's only a workaround...

Maybe we should set the QUEUESTATUS var to a value that tells if the
call was answered, etc...

Does anyone has a beginning for me to work ?

Thanks,

Tristan