[asterisk-dev] Adding max_open_files option to asterisk.conf?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sat Jul 8 00:09:05 MST 2006

On 07/07/06 20:54 Johansson Olle E said the following:

> 7 jul 2006 kl. 13.41 skrev Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk:
>> All is GPL and my disclaimer is sent. The reason I'm not filing  this
>> on mantis, is it's still 1.2 code
>

> Well, it worries me that patches for new features are distributed  only
> for 1.2, unless you really want to avoid us handling this in the  core
> Asterisk distribution. The proper way would be to take the way  around

roy,

perhaps what could be done would be to submit patches for both 1.2 and
trunk, which is the method i usually take for patches i submit since i
primarily use 1.2 in production. for the setrlimit of maxfiles, i'd think
that creating patches for trunk and 1.2 would be trivial.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/