[asterisk-dev] Strange interrupt issue with zaptel and chan_ss7

Kai Militzer km at westend.com
Sat Jul 8 01:10:20 MST 2006

Hello Steve

Steve Underwood schrieb:

> Kai Militzer wrote:

[...]

>> strange is the fact, that I have two machines configured the same,
>> only differing in DPC and OPC codes in chan_ss7 and different CPUs.
>> The machine working without problems runs with a AMD Duron with 1300
>> MHz, the one with the CRC-errors on a P4 with 3GHz.

[...]

>> As I knew, that the Card in my other system with an AMD worked, I now
>> changed Hardware again, this time putting the card in

[...]

> My guess would be things are being overwhelmed by FISUs.

Well, that would definitifly be a explanation, but as I already wrote, I
have another older and slower system, that works without problems. If
the problem would be too many FISUs coming in, then this system would
not be able to handle them too. Nevertheless, I will get the card that
made the problems, exchanged with a new one.

Best regards,
Kai