[asterisk-dev] Out of tree applications

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Jul 7 14:35:41 MST 2006

> ----- Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com> wrote:
>> Since I am not a Makefile or autoconf expert, I am curious if
>> there is a way to create a reduced build environment that would
>> leverage the Asterisk or -addons build process.

> Once Asterisk 1.4 is released we expect the process for building
> out-of-tree modules to be much easier... but it's not done yet.

Great.  I'll hold off on checking my updates into SF.

Oh, and you guys had me worried about the new loader changes, but
it didn't take much effort at all to port my app to todays svn.  I
spent way more time fixing the configure script to find both the
mysqlclient libraries and headers...

Thanks,
Dan