[asterisk-dev] Voicemail NFS Cutting out

Bill Kunyiha bill at freeway.com
Thu Jul 6 11:04:28 MST 2006

I'm sorry for posting this here, but I've posted this on the users list two
times and only gotten one suggestion. Anyone?

On Jun 13, 2006, at 10:08 AM, BILL GITONGA wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have two asterisk systems that share voicemail on an
> NFS. I recently upgraded to Asterisk 1.2.9.1.
> After the upgrade, the voicemail gets cut out after
> about 5 seconds of recording. I've tried this on different NFS Servers and
get the same problem It's only the amount of time before it cuts out that
changes.
> When I don't use NFS, everything works fine.
>Any ideas on what might
> be causing this?

I think there was a "fix" for silence detection, that is just a wild
guess on my part of course...

Marty