[asterisk-dev] RES: asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 24, Issue 5

Steven critch at basesys.com
Tue Jul 4 14:52:52 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 16:26 -0300, Roberto wrote:
>  I have a question:
>
> When we are using digium boards with echo cancelation (i.e. TE407), should
> we set echo cancel on .conf files to no ?

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
> "Re: Contents of asterisk-dev digest..."

Please read before asking questions. The line above that was quoted from
the message you replied to was not adhered to.

Also, did you ask a question relavent to this forum? No you didn't. Your
question is about how to use asterisk, not develop for it.

Please read the rules and act appropriatly.
--
Steven <critch at basesys.com>