[asterisk-dev] Zaptel channel lock bug?

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 21:46:49 MST 2006

Hello guys!

I'm experiencing the following behaviour on the
asterisk-1.2.9.1 - suddently one of the lines (the
secretary, used most oftenly), connected over the T1
channel banks hangs (just become silent) - until I restart
asterisk. That happens once in a few days, so it's
repeatable. Hangs just one line (very rarely more)
Setup is very basic, no complicated routing, no meetme
usage. Just plain Zaptel-channelbank PBX.

Jul  3 09:31:45 WARNING[14626]: channel.c:787
channel_find_locked: Avoided deadlock for '0x822cb08', 10
retries!

is the only suspicious line I can find in the logs.

when happens, asterisk does not shutdown itself on "stop
now" - just silently continues operation - ihave to kill -9
it.

Does anyone have similar behaviour? Any suggestion what
types of logs I have to look/swith on to report in more
detail?

Regards,
Anton.