[asterisk-dev] custom mysql cdrs

Edward Eastman ed at dm3.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 16:06:47 MST 2006

Hi

I've just added my (first) asterisk bug which converts cdr_addon_mysql to
use the new custom CDR variables, and would appreciate some testing and
feedback.  Bug ID is 6384 (http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6384) - it's
basically a hack together of cdr_custom and cdr_addon_mysql (I'm very much a
beginner with c although I've done a fair bit of other stuff) but it seems
to work quite well for me.

I've implemented it by using a complete insert line from the config file
which allows complete flexibility over the format, and the third version in
the bug report allows multiple sql statements to be executed - which could
allow you do to interesting things as the CDRs are inserted (e.g. decrease
credit on a related account table?).

Thanks

Ed