[asterisk-dev] php agi problem

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:25:16 MST 2006

Before something else tells you, may be not kindly, this is de asterisk
development mailing list, i guess your question is more suitable to asterisk
users list. Now, my suggestion is:

If you need AGI from the Web Interface, you can give a try to the MAGI()
application. Allows you to use the functionality of AGI through the Manager
API

here is a link to the patch

 http://phpmexic.u33.0web-hosting.com/wordpress/patches/asterisk/asterisk-1.2.1-magi_support.patch

In 2 weeks i will be uploading a small tutorial of how to use it.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"