[asterisk-dev] php agi problem

ijb 007 iijb007 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 08:10:42 MST 2006

Hello,
         Thanks Draghici. But I want some more clarifications.I need to run the php - agi file without calling it from the extensions.conf file . ie, not using the following line.
 Exten => 77,1,agi,test.php
Exten => 77,2,Hangup .

 Is there any other way to execute the test.php file for running with asterisk.
 Please help me out.
 Thanks again
 ijb

Cristian Draghici <cristian.draghici at gmail.com> wrote: You are probably interested in the Manager API:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Manager+API

I don't think it's possible via AGI as in AGI it's the Asterisk server
that provides events rather than the web page.

Hope this makes sense,
Cristi