[asterisk-dev] Passing AOC information across channels

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Jan 30 04:41:29 MST 2006

Thats nice.

frst bug 6152 gets closed telling me to discuss things here, now nobody cares...

Is there some way to get this started or is this requirement simply being ignored eternally? Please consider that a lot of people asked for correct AOC functionality. It would be awfully nice to start development on this. I am willing to help as are others but the last few times I developed something it was always closed and thrown away with the notion "you should have discussed this on asterisk-dev first", so yes please: Let's discuss.

Kind regards,
  JP