[asterisk-dev] The s extention doesn't work

Amine KECHAOU Amine.Kechaou at int-evry.fr
Sun Jan 29 00:58:33 MST 2006

Hallo,
I'm using the 1.0.10 asterisk version. I tried to write a very simple dial plan
with the s extention. In the doc I read, this extention goes whith every dialed
number. But my sip phone display me "not found", the same message as when I
don't use the s extention and dial an number that doesn't exist. But when I
dial "s", it works.
Is there someone who succeeded to use the s extention? Please help!
Thanks.