[asterisk-dev] Mantis bug site evolving?

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Sat Jan 28 22:40:13 MST 2006

Funny!

I complained that I couldn't, as a bug reporter, remove attachments I
myself had attached. At that time I noted that I could edit and delete
notes I had entered onto a bug, so why couldn't I do the same with
attached files?

And today, it looks like they "fixed" the problem, by unilaterally
removing all edit capability. No little links any more. Is this
evolution? or devolution?

And, Up to today, or at least within the last few days, I had the
glorious capability of giving/granting "Karma" to whomever I wished. But
this seems gone now, too. Perhaps I was a bad boy, and forever lost the
privilege, but it was nice to reward guys who had worked hard in
advancing a bug fix/enhancement with SOMETHING, if only a little
"karma".

Can anybody share what's going on/planned with bugs.digium.com?

murf

--
Steve Murphy <murf at e-tools.com>
Electronic Tools Company