[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.2.3 Released - Critical Update... Thanks for the stability!

Peter Braidwood Peter at braidwood.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 17:25:48 MST 2006

I echo this sentiment; let others do your beta testing for you ;-)

One of my * servers has an uptime of

23:22:28  up 483 days, 11:22,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

[phone at a-s-124 asterisk]$ asterisk -V
Asterisk CVS-HEAD
[phone at a-s-124 asterisk]$

And has passed several million calls without a fault or a single restart
of asterisk.

If there is not a feature that you desperately need, why upgrade?

Peter