[asterisk-dev] CSTA support for asterisk... or begining this module/project

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Jan 24 02:22:24 MST 2006

Fernando Romo wrote:
> Dear developers:
>
> I start to write a CSTA (Computer Supported Telecommunications
> Applications) protocol wrapper for the API Manager.
>
> My Goal is interact with a Matra PBX and other brands supporting
> CSTA-III protocol to interact CTI and Dialer applications.
>
> Exists any effort of another developers working in this???
I would check with the people that works with the AstManProxy. Any
implementations of any kinds of additional wrapper - CTI API's or XML
wrappers - is now focused around the proxy. They have a webpage and a
mailing list.

The web page is simply here: http://www.popvox.com/astmanproxy/
better page here: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=AstManProxy

/Olle