[asterisk-dev] No application 'SIPAddHeader'

Trevor G. Hammonds trevor at concipient.net
Sat Jan 21 17:59:18 MST 2006

It appears as though SIPAddHeader and SIPGetHeader was purposely removed
from chan_sip.c in SVN rev 8157.  The removal of those functions were the
only changes to chan_sip.c in that revision.

If these functions were deprecated, why were we not receiving error messages
indicating so?  Also, what are the new alternatives to these functions?

		Sincerely,
		Trevor Hammonds