[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.2.2 Released!

Aryanto Rachmad aryanto.rachmad at chello.at
Fri Jan 20 14:27:00 MST 2006

Hello All,

I have a question which probably sounds silly.

I am using Asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r8140 built. To be honest I am still confused with this SVN things. The main reason I use it is that I think I can get the bugs fixed by updating it regularly, which I previously could not do that using Asterisk 1.2.1 built. I hope I am right.

My question is when I update my current version, will I get into the same level of codes as tags/1.2.2 or tags/1.2.2-netsec? Or should I change the branch from branches/1.2 to branches/1.2-netsec?

Cheers,

Anto