[asterisk-dev] bounty update $5000.00 - Asterisk bounty PRI 2Bchannel transfer for NI2 PRI line

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Jan 20 11:43:44 MST 2006

Post to the biz list or here www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
<http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com>

	-----Original Message-----
	From: voip3 at nibble.net
	Sent: Fri 1/20/2006 1:14 PM
	To: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [asterisk-dev] bounty update $5000.00 - Asterisk bounty
PRI 2Bchannel transfer for NI2 PRI line

	Maintainer: Express Line
	Date opened: January 17, 2006
	Value of bounty: $5000.00
	Licensing for code: We retain intellectual rights to the
underlying source
	code.

	We need Asterisk (stable version) to be able to perform a 2B
channel
	transfer for a NI2 B8ZS PRI line. We can't use a channelized T1
at the
	time for our work. This feature is commonly called a call
transfer on
	analog phone lines. On an analog phone line, the incoming call
is
	answered, a hook-flash is performed to get stutter dialtone, the
telephone
	number to transfer to is dialed, and finally the caller hangs up
the phone
	to complete the call transfer. This frees up the analog phone
line to
	process another call and the central office handles the
transfered call.
	This transfer feature can be done with a channelized winkstart
T1, and is
	possible on a PRI. On a PRI, this feature is called a 2B Channel
Transfer.
	Contact us at voip3 at nibble.net.