[asterisk-dev] Re: Bugs that Need Your Input!

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Jan 20 10:31:04 MST 2006

Tony wrote:
> Someone posted the other day that they were using 1.2.1 with BRIstuff
> that has this patch integrated with it. They were getting MoH played
> at double speed or something.
I haven't looked at BRIstuff, so all comments may be way off.
With this feature off, the behaviour is SUPPOSED to be exactly
the same as the 1.2.X releases.

Supposed is a pretty good word here.  We benefited from the patch
and never tested with it disabled.  I can confirm that MoH gets
a major caffine infusion.  With the option on, no issues.

> That should probably be investigated....
I'll take a look...