[Asterisk-Dev] Subversion 'group' projects now available

Bob Goddard asterisk-list at 2.asterisk.bgcomp.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 07:47:39 MST 2006

On Wednesday 18 Jan 2006 00:58, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> There have been a number of requests for 'group' project areas that
> multiple developers could share... If you need a project area created
> for a specific project, please email me with the project name and which
> developers should be given access. Thanks!

Does this mean there will be even more emails to the svn mailing
list? With the list sending out any and all changes to the developers
repositories, it is fast become pure noise.

Is there any chance that the developers own changes and these groups
could be stripped out or sent via a different list?

http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/