[Asterisk-Dev] ringback after PlayBack()

Guo-Wei Chiuan gwchiuan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:47:29 MST 2006

Hi Keivn,

I see. That means after "183 Session Progress", it is the PBX's job to
indicate future progress for current session, for example, PBX can play MOH
to endpoint.... Meanwhile, PBX shall not send "180 Ringing" after 183 to let
endpoint generate ringback tone, and endpoints usually would ignore 180
after 183 as well.

-Jerry