[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Port to Windows

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Wed Jan 18 13:05:39 MST 2006

I wuld be more interesting in finding ways to have Asterisk integrate
with SBS or Windows without actually running ON Windows:

1.	Allow VM messages to be stored in Exchange.
2.	Use AD (Active Directory) to store extensions and locations of
users.
3.	Configure Asterisk as an appliance so that in 'plugs in' to the
network and is solid-state.

The reality is that most SMBs run Windows....

Alex