[Asterisk-Dev] Facility Name requested on channel 0/2 not in use on span 1

Henry Margies henry.margies at gmx.de
Wed Jan 18 12:49:04 MST 2006

Hi all,

I also testet this behaviour with asterisk 1.2.1, it is the same
problem.

I did some further investigations and found out that the missing call is
in the on hold list.

So, to summarize:

 - I start a call from ISDN to my FXS
 - I put this call on hold
 - I dial my other FXS
 - I start three way calling and get this error

"Facility Name requested on channel 0/2 not in use on span 1"

That is because the call in pre_event (e->facname.call) points to my
hold call and pri_fixup_principle is just looking on both channels in my
span (channel 0 is unused and channel 1 has the call to my other fxs)

My big question now: What should I do with the hold call and what with
the call on my channel.

Some advice would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance  :)

Henry

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your
~/.signature to help me spread!