[Asterisk-Dev] zaptel echo preload

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Jan 17 10:09:44 MST 2006

I would assume your running an analog line card.  Have you tried
running fxotune to make sure your line impedance settings are not
totally out of whack?  That would be a source of initial acoustic echo.
  There's also a small (8 tap) canceler on the fxo line interface part
that could be tweaked for analog line issues such as those you might be
seeing.  Like Steve said, preloading coefficients is essentially
useless outside the analog line realm, so I'm not sure if this is the
right answer.

Matthew Fredrickson