[Asterisk-Dev] ringback after PlayBack()

Guo-Wei Chiuan gwchiuan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:15:43 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

I am trying to do a simple test for unavailable call forward. The dialplan
briefly looks like this:

::::::
exten => s,5,Dial(101,20,Ttr)                  //caller calls 101 first
exten => s,6,Playback("forward, please wait...")          //101 is
unavailable
exten => s,7,Dial(Local/102 at .../n,20,Ttr)             //turn to dial 102
instead
::::::

First of all, caller can hear ringback tone while he/she is trying to call
101.
101 is unavailble, then, caller can hear the playback sound and he/she knows
call is going to be forwarded.
But, after Playback(), he/she can NOT hear ringback tone while he/she is
trying to call 102.

I also try Ringing() after Playback() and it does not work for me too.
Does anybody know how to make ringback tone happen as well after Playback()
is used.

thanks a lot
Chuan