[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail to email volume change patch

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Fri Jan 13 10:45:48 MST 2006

Well, I think we're calling it normalize cause that name sorta stuck.
We are in fact just changing the volume of it, and using sox, cause as
you say, it supports more formats.  Normalize just didn't do what we
wanted it to, and didn't support the format we were using, so sox seemed
like a much better idea for the time being.

Aaron