[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail to email volume change patch

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Fri Jan 13 10:28:00 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 11:15 -0600, Aaron Daniel wrote:
> My boss and I have been working on a patch to the voicemail code, and
> I'd like to see what everyone thinks of it.  I'd like suggestions and
> stuff on anything that needs to be changed, as this is the first time
> we've patched the code, and would like to submit it for use later on in
> the code.

Thanks for helping out!

Please post your patch to the bug tracker at http://bugs.digium.com/,
and make sure you have a signed disclaimer on file.  This way, it will
be reviewed by the bug marshals, and we can keep track of it.

(If you'd like to post the bug number back here, then it'll probably get
a little more attention.)

-Jared