[Asterisk-Dev] transfer() is not compliant with SIP RFC-3515 and RFC-326 1

lea123 at wp.pl lea123 at wp.pl
Fri Jan 13 05:17:34 MST 2006

[sorry for the double post, I sent it under the wrong subject]

I am using Asterisk v1.2.1

In the previous SIP Debug output I put a different "User-Agent:"
ID to simulate X-Pro Softphone behavior, but it should've been:
Asterisk v1.2.1

Now, the big question is:
"what should be the Request-URI after the REFER keyword
according to RFC-3261 ?"

I think the Request-URI should be taken from the top-most Via:
header in the preceeding INVITE request that begins this SIP
dialog, but I am not sure...

Could some RFC3261 expert, shed some light on this issue ?

Regards,
Daniel Leeds

> On Jan 13, 2006, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> Asterisk seems to use an incorrect Request-URI when sending
the REFER request to a strict router.

(SIP/18005551212 at sphone.vopr.vonage.net:5061)