[Asterisk-Dev] Latest SVN update causes CallerID problem on Polycom phones

Trevor G. Hammonds trevor at concipient.net
Thu Jan 5 19:29:34 MST 2006

I updated to SVN-trunk-r7832 today.  No configuration changes were made.
After the update, I began noticing a peculiar problem with CallerID _only_
on my Polycom phones.

Since the update, the CallerID name will show up, but not the CallerID
number.  If I show the variables on the console, they are there -- they just
do not show up on the phones.

This problems does not present itself on any of my other SIP devices (ATAs
or SIP phones).

Before I submit this to the bug tracker, I wanted to know if anyone else has
experienced this issue, or if anyone has an idea as to what would cause
this.

Thanks.

		Sincerely,
		Trevor Hammonds