[Asterisk-Dev] Agents, members - who's taking the call in the queue?

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Thu Jan 5 19:32:38 MST 2006

I have remember seeing your notes in Mantis (5451) I Understand the
question now.

If we were to rename members  - > queueagents.

It would be MUCH simpler than changing the name of the Agent channel.

I do not think that the Agent channel should be changed in any way, It
is what it is an Agent! I am sure it can be used for other items but it
is 'almost' always used by a PERSON to answer a CALL.