[Asterisk-Dev] RED ALERT! Bug marshals need your help! NOW!

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jan 4 12:35:05 MST 2006

Friends in the developer community,

We now have over 250 open issues in the issue tracker. We need all the
help we can get to move through this and clear it out so it's manageable
again.

We need your help with

* Testing
* Code reviews
* Portability issues

All confirmations of a test makes it easier to make a decision to
commit. A lot of the issue reports have no test results at all, and it's
hard for us bug marshals to set up and test all possible solutions and
configurations.

Please, please, dedicate some time to the issue tracker. Log in, pick a
report and test, test, test, test.

Thank you for your help in making progress!

/Olle